Classic Edge - Central Boiler
350 model, 550 and 750 model also available
- Door - 16"W x 16"H
- Firebox Length - 29"
- Firebox Volume - 10 cu ft
- Ash Cleanout Door - 18"W x 9"H
- Water Capacity - 150 gal.
- Supply/Return Ports - 1 set of 1-1/4" supply and return ports (can be configured for two pumps)
- Measurements and Foundation Dimensions
- Manufacturer's Rated Heat Output Capacity* - 170,000 Btu/hr
- NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- *Based on EPA qualifying test.
Classic Edge Models
- Designed to Perform - With innovative features like a patented air charge tube that adds air in all the right places while keeping the coal bed from falling through, to the patent-pending vertical heat exchanger that optimizes heat transfer, the Classic Edge is the perfect combination of performance and value.
- Easy to Operate - With Central Boiler's FireStar II electronic controller optimizing the gasification process, the Classic Edge is one of the easiest ways to heat with wood.
- Higher Efficiency - Fire burns down through the Fusion Combustor where extremely high temperatures aid in complete combustion, resulting in high efficiency and extremely low emissions.
- Less Maintenance - Vertical heat exchanger optimizes heat transfer and requires little maintenance. Heat exchanger includes integrated cleaning system and, if needed, a removable access plate, a Classic Edge exclusive.
- Burns Less Wood - A hallmark of Central Boiler furnaces for over 30 years, spray-on urethane foam is the ultimate airtight, waterproof insulation that locks the heat in to reduce wood usage, even at the coldest temperatures.
- TITANIUM SERIES Models Available - Titanium Series models offer the same features and benefits of non-stainless models with the added benefit of a stainless steel firebox/water jacket assembly.
- Provides superior firebox corrosion resistance
- Allows for longer burn times
- Extends life of the furnace
- Adding the proper water treatment BEFORE adding water to the system is critical for stainless furnaces. Be sure to review the Owner's Manual and Warranty/Registration for requirements. Your local dealer can provide more information about Titanium Series models.
- EPA Certified - The Classic Edge 350, 550 and 750 are U.S. EPA Certified
Boilers Contact Form
Please fill out the form below, contact us for a free quote on our boiler products and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.