Natural Gas and Propane Boilers
A Viessmann gas-fired condensing boiler is one of the most economical and clean ways to generate heat and can significantly reduce your monthly heating bills, as well as your environmental footprint. Contact Kegel today for a quote on installing a gas boiler.
Browse our selection of Viessmann boilers for more product information.
Viessmann VITODENS 100-W
With its outstanding design and price/performance ratio, the Vitodens 100-W is the perfect mix of performance and value. Its compact design, zero clearance to combustibles and extremely quiet operation make the Vitodens 100-W an ideal choice even in the smallest spaces. Plus, with a limited residential lifetime warranty, you can be sure your investment will deliver long-lasting, value year after year.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 21 to 125 MBH
- Vitodens 100-W, B1HA space heating boiler and Vitodens 100-W, B1KA Combi boiler fits any home and budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Outstanding efficiency of 95% A.F.U.E. on all models.
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane.
- User-friendly backlit LCD touchscreen boiler control.
- Lasting performance with proven Viessmann stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Suitable for altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m.
- Easy installation and service with pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components accessible from the front.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Built-in on-demand domestic hot water (DHW) with Vitodens 100-W, B1KA Combi boiler. Ideal for apartment units or houses with small mechanical rooms and a single DHW draw point.
Viessmann VITODENS 200-W
The intuitive Viessmann-made Vitotronic 200, HO1B control manages the entire heating system and ensures economical performance and maximum comfort at all times. The user-friendly, menu-driven control is capable of displaying multi-line text and graphics on a backlit display. The high-contrast, monochrome display offers excellent readability, even under poor lighting conditions.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 12 to 530 MBH
- Best value in its class with new industry-leading technology and the most standard features.
- Lasting performance with industry-leading Viessmann made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Low-emission combustion for environmentally-friendly operation.
- Intelligent Lambda Pro gas management system automatically adjusts to different gas qualities for optimum efficiency and performance.
- Modulation ratio up to 6.5:1 ensures extremely high efficiency.
- Multiple venting options and greater venting flexibility with vent length up to 180 ft.
- Compact, lightweight design and zero clearance to combustibles.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
Viessmann VITODENS 222-F
Gas-fired condensing technology and innovative DHW solution in compact, floor standing design. Rated input: 12 to 125 MBH
- Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE. Exceeds ENERGY STAR® efficiency requirements.
- Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion management system.
- Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
- Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB 35/125 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM. Based on a temperature rise of 70 °F (50 °F to 120 °F).
- Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
- Simplified installation with pre-installed pressure / temperature relief valves, fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump, and built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with diverter valve.
- Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.
Viessmann VITOCROSSAL 300
The right choice for new construction or retrofits
With its combination of high temperature capability, high mass (water volume), floor standing design, condensing stainless steel construction and modulating gas burner, the Vitocrossal 300, CU3A is the ideal choice for boiler retrofits or new construction. From homes equipped with high mass cast iron radiators, to homes with multi-zone high temperature fin tube radiators, and new installations with high DHW requirements – the Vitocrossal 300, CU3A is the best choice on the market today.
CU3A Series gas-fired condensing boiler with stainless steel Inox-Crossal heat exchanger and MatriX dome gas burner. Rated input: 19 to 199 MBH (single) / 1592 MBH (cascade).
- Compact, floor-standing gas condensing boiler from 19-199 MBH.
- High efficiency of 95% AFUE on all models.
- High temperature operation of up to 90°C (194°F).
- Vitocrossal Pocket Design with wide water passage ways allow for system/full flow applications. No dedicated boiler pump required and eliminates primary/secondary piping.
- MatriX dome gas burner with 5:1 turndown ratio to ensure high efficiency and extremely clean combustion.
- High water volume extends burner run time and reduces cycling.
- A self-calibrating Lambda Pro combustion management system ensures optimal combustion efficiency at all times regardless of gas/air quality. Simple commissioning with no field adjustments and adjusts to all fuel types (NG and LPG).
- Durable, reliable, and long service life with Inox-Crossal stainless steel heat exchanger and high mass design.
- Multiple venting options and configurations with vent lengths up to 198 ft.
- Multi-boiler installation with 8 boilers up to 1592 MBH.
Boilers Contact Form
Please fill out the form below, contact us for a free quote on our boiler products and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.